More Stuff On Whooping Cough I Might Have Whooping Cough?

I might have whooping cough? - more stuff on whooping cough

Then yesterday, the school sent a letter home to tell someone) pertussis (whooping cough. I had a sore throat, but was not much, I thought. This morning I woke up and felt a little mucus in the throat area. And if I touch my left ear, this type of pain. Probably not, consult a physician for at least the next two weeks. Also I'm 14, so I had to get my point.

I did a little research and discovered that there is no cure, for which only partially protected by the vaccine would have milder symptoms.

Am I still protected in part by the vaccine?
Do I have whooping cough?
Is it possible to make it better?

1 comments:

MrKnowIt... said...

If your shots when you very unlikely that pertussis?

Most healthy people back on their own, even before the vaccine.

If you really think you have, you should consult a doctor before

.

Post a Comment