Canker Sores And Pcos How Do I Get Rid Of Canker Sores And Cold Sores Inside My Mouth?

How do I get rid of canker sores and cold sores inside my mouth? - canker sores and pcos

I have a huge white cancer wound in my lower lip, and I think I have something on the wall, which is behind the back teeth. You also know that these points in the lips, placed directly on the edges? The mines have been really painful, it hurts to smile, and bleeding. I have baby teething gel, but literally only works for a few minutes and when it happens, it is numb my tongue. Who knows how these ulcers disappear or at least experiencing the pain? I have over three days. Thank you.

2 comments:

Bobby's girl said...

Eat yogurt and get some Lysine tablets.

shihtzug... said...

Saltwater ... rinse w / salt ... bad for a second, but as a basis for reducing wound infection and healing in half!
Sorry, these wounds, which I very painful!

Post a Comment