Hugo Boss Glasses How Can I Tell If Armani Exchange And Hugo Boss Frames Are Counterfeit?

How can I tell if armani exchange and hugo boss frames are counterfeit? - hugo boss glasses

I'm shopping and found some glasses with 2 pairs of glasses I like this store in the mall, a pair of Hugo Boss and Armani Exchange has now found the same images in another shop for much more expensive with the same identification numbers and things on the side, but the glasses Armani Exchange look only cheaper, but no physical difference, without finding a change of color on the front of the cabinet. Are there any specific test or way of knowing if they are wrong? The principle that the camp where they are cheaper, the easy-to-open negotiations on the price, if it feels like a red flag for me.

1 comments:

2keepuco... said...

a Google search

Post a Comment