Spanish Wording Thankyou PLEASE. Translater To Spanish. No Translator?

PLEASE. Translater to Spanish. No Translator? - spanish wording thankyou

Ok, could you translate the following English to Spanish. There should be a good grammar, so do not use a translator like Google or something. I know you place a wager. And please, try to use words in Spanish is not so difficult. Think Spanish is 1.
Thanks

This is

I have 2 parents, a brother and 2 sisters in my family. My brothers name is Josh, and enjoys playing sports. He is 13 years. My sisters are the names and Sue Ann, and are 7 and 5 They play football.
I have to go out into the trash and dishes. My brother the table.
I wear a T-shirt, pants and shoes for school. They are usually blue, black or gray. Sometimes I wear a sweater.

3 comments:

★ P¡nk ★ said...

I have two parents, a brother, two sisters and my family. The name of my brother, Josh, and loves sports. He was 13th Sue my sister and her 7-year-old son, Ann, 5 They play football.
I have to go out into the trash and dishes. My brother has the table.
To go to school, I wear a T-shirt, trousers and shoes, which are usually blue, neg-ro, gray or white. Sometimes I wear a sweatshirt.

Socialit... said...

I have two parents, a brother and his two brothers in my family. My brother called and Josh loves sports. He was thirteen. My sisters, Anne and Sue, and has seven and five years. I play football. I have to go out into the trash and dishes. My brother the table
I wear a shirt and pants and shoes to school. They are usually blue, neg-ro, gray or white. Sometimes I wear a sweatshirt

[i used every 1 Spanish words]; D

Mrs. Joe Jonas said...

I have two parents, a brother and his two brothers in my family. The name of my brother and he loves to play sports. He was thirteen. My sisters, Anne and Sue, and has seven and five years.

thats what I know .... I stayed at 7 and 5

Post a Comment