Prostate Cancer Fotos What Does Treatment For Prostate Cancer Consist Of, And Does It Affect A Male's Ability To Have Sex?

What does treatment for prostate cancer consist of, and does it affect a male's ability to have sex? - prostate cancer fotos

A close friend of ours was diagnosed with prostate cancer (which is actually * not * my partner or me) and ask what could be their treatment options.

If the prostate is removed, it will eliminate the possibility of sex?

Probably better to have a person with this answer: It is obvious that this question entirely the realm of experience of most young people will be outside.

1 comments:

uva guy said...

Perhaps, but new surgical techniques have reduced the risk. I was diagnosed with it last year, but a second opinion at Johns Hopkins University, said no. At least not yet. However, there are a number of different treatments, depending on patient age and stage of disease. Recommended at my age, 50 years, and the provisional diagnosis of very early elimination. There is a new procedure called da Vinci procedure is minimally invasive and less likely to cause nerve damage that causes impotence. However, there is always a risk and the risk of urinary incontinence. And even if you are not impotent, your orgasms are dry-formed - the seminal fluid from the prostate. There are also other procedures such as the implantation of radioactive waste "seed" in the prostate. I understand that the risk of impotence of one or other means of radiation is higher than the da Vinci surgery, but less than in conventional surgery. Chemotherapy and radiotherapy are recommended in more advanced cases.
My brother had the da Vinci procedure, and it is fromMaking love. You use a constriction band to keep an erection, I do not know if I had problems before ED. It is able to have orgasms, but as I said before, are dry.
Sometimes, again depending on age, stage and aggressiveness of the cancer, let alone recommended. No bank, however.

Here is a link with information about how da Vinci.
Tell your friend my thoughts and prayers are with him. I know how this fear. I should pursue regular biopsies to think of me, and every time I go to hell is waiting for the results.

http://www.davinciprostatectomy.com/davi ...

If the stories of cancer that Google "prostate" There are many stories on the Internet.

Post a Comment