Colitis Flare Up Emergency I Recently Got Colitis And Have Questions For Others With Colitis?

I recently got Colitis and have questions for others with Colitis? - colitis flare up emergency

I am a woman of 25 years and a month ago I was in the emergency room and was with colitis, inflammation and infection diagnosed me pretty bad, but could not be operated on. Be colitis are a lot of trial and error because everyone is different, you only have a few questions.

1. If he has colitis women after cesarean section and, if so, have no children to more outbreaks?
2. Colonoscopy, you can have more information about what to eat or take medication? And it is better to have a colonoscopy when you Colitis ... and not then?
3. All women with colitis who mess with menstrual cycle?
4. The drugs help with breakouts or problems in the bathroom to do

1 comments:

Meg said...

Well, I'm not sure what type of colitis is, but I hope it helps.

I have ulcerative colitis 5 years, and was diagnosed at age 17.

1. I had no children, but there is reason to believe that a Caesarean section or children can cause this problem. My uncle was and obviously had nothing of the sort.

2. Colonoscopy helps to understand how the disease has progressed doctors. You will be able to know whether his illness is in the large intestine, and their severity. This helps determine what treatment you need.

3. Colitis does not affect your time.

4. I had a lot of drugs and oral medications Colazal, Pentasa and bentyl have helped a lot. The first two ah HelpEAL his body, and bentyl control symptoms.

It seems that you are very sick if you leave the hospital. My case is very serious, and I went to Remicade, a drug addict, and I helped a lot.

I know that this condition can be intimidating at first, but it is manageable, when the medication will be suspended for a while, you begin to feel better.

Post a Comment