Quick Release Trip Having Quick Violent Visions Randomly, Maybe From Bottling Up Emotions? Idk?

Having quick violent visions randomly, maybe from bottling up emotions? Idk? - quick release trip

I have visions of me for no reason seriously hurt someone. Only last approximately one quarter of one second, but is an example that I was sitting with friends in the stands before the class and the gym looked at the back of the head of some of my children and I had a split second vision of overwhelming sudden rupture neck. HES and one of my friends! A few hours later, in conversation with a friend and had a different vision of him and I shot him in the ground falls.
Only some basic information so you understand me, maybe I can do sports, especially aggressive, wrestling, boxing, and I have a tendency to fight. I suffer from depression, but I am on medical and will be for about 7 years for medical, so I do not think it is. The second person in the world next to me died last winter when a treand fell on him by chance on the back, while chopping wood, while others who were interested in each cup. this kind of in shock myself, and I was emotionally closed since then. I tend to post my feelings bottle and when the fight or struggle.
I have no idea what was wrong with me, but seriously starting to scare me. Thoughts?

3 comments:

Someones' Mom said...

You can book some of their pent-up anxiety. You can do this by running hard or prolonged physical activity is not limited to the fight / catch.

If you have the same medication for depression for 7 years, it's time to discuss changes in medication on the symptoms, which is based have passed from here, too.

Gabe said...

I know how do you feel, I am just the thought of my girlfriend and her family for her killing to be German to investigate how the Germans caused the Holocaust. But your trash. Just try, out of his head. But if you can, try to stationary when you think your going to act on these t HOUGHT

Nick S said...

Listen to some metal. I do not understand the views of this kind, but when I hear the trouble to help them, some metal and let the rage.

Post a Comment