Pediatrician Emergency Walk In Clinic Toronto My Son 19 Months Is Having Sleep Apnea, Wheezes, Have Abdominal Retraction And Uses All His Accesories Muscle?

My son 19 months is having sleep apnea, wheezes, have abdominal retraction and uses all his accesories muscle? - pediatrician emergency walk in clinic toronto

in breathing during sleep, but if they do not sleep, he is okay. Is this a medical emergency, to take him to the emergency room, I'm so afraid to look at his condition worsened daily. I went into the emergency room, and because they saw his approach, the nurse told me that I spend more than four hours waiting because they have to prioritize their patients. What should I do, because these symptoms only at night? I went to see my family doctor 2 days ago and told me to go make an appointment with a pediatrician, but you do not know how long it takes. I am looking forward to keep the child at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment